WORK WITH RISE

We are excited that you are interested in working with us to achieve free college for all and build students' political power!

Check out our open job opportunities below:

 

Rise Arizona: Deputy State Director

 

Hiring Manager Job Title: Rise Arizona, State Director

 

Classification: Manager, with multiple Direct Reports

 

Employment Status: Full-Time, Exempt, Regular

 

Primary Location: Arizona

 

Telecommute Agreement: Hybrid; Travel May Be Required

 

Salary: The Deputy Organizing Director position has a full salary range of $45,000 - $65,000. However, aligned with our DEI practices, we typically bring in candidates between the minimum and maximum of $48,000 - $53,000. This does not include additional benefits offered to full-time employees, such as paid time off, sick leave, and health insurance.

 

Position Summary:

Under the direction of the State Organizing Director, the Deputy Organizing Director will be primarily responsible for managing their state’s Organizing Program, providing support on the ground, and leading campus and community engagement. Candidates should be able to offer ingenuity, creativity, nimbleness, and enthusiasm, with the desire to learn and contribute to a fast-paced, growing organizing program. 

 

In general, ~80% of the Deputy Director’s time should be spent in the field training and organizing with LCOs, Field Organizers, and Volunteers to reach organizing goals. The remaining 20% of the Deputy Director’s time should be spent building relationships with campus leadership, working with LCOs to develop content for Rise socials, and representing Rise in the media.

 

Review the full job description with job responsibilities here.

 

Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. If you have any questions, please direct them to [email protected]

 

 

Rise Michigan: Deputy State Director

 

Hiring Manager Job Title: Rise Michigan, State Director

 

Classification: Manager, with multiple Direct Reports

 

Employment Status: Full-Time, Exempt, Regular

 

Primary Location: Michigan

 

Telecommute Agreement: Hybrid; Travel May Be Required

 

Salary: The Deputy Organizing Director position has a full salary range of $45,000 - $65,000. However, aligned with our DEI practices, we typically bring in candidates between the minimum and maximum of $48,000 - $53,000. This does not include additional benefits offered to full-time employees, such as paid time off, sick leave, and health insurance.

 

Position Summary:

Under the direction of the State Organizing Director, the Deputy Organizing Director will be primarily responsible for managing their state’s Organizing Program, providing support on the ground, and leading campus and community engagement. Candidates should be able to offer ingenuity, creativity, nimbleness, and enthusiasm, with the desire to learn and contribute to a fast-paced, growing organizing program. 

 

In general, ~80% of the Deputy Director’s time should be spent in the field training and organizing with LCOs, Field Organizers, and Volunteers to reach organizing goals. The remaining 20% of the Deputy Director’s time should be spent building relationships with campus leadership, working with LCOs to develop content for Rise socials, and representing Rise in the media.

 

Review the full job description with job responsibilities here.

 

Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. If you have any questions, please direct them to [email protected]

 

Address

13535 Ventura Blvd, Suite C, 513
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423

Press & Media

Rise Action Fund is a 501(c)(4) organization.

EIN: 82-1876815

© 2024 Rise Action Fund.

All Rights Reserved.